Saturday, March 9, 2013

First Post and A Little About Me

It's my first blog post! Yay!

I'm going to keep my first post pretty generic and just tell any readers that happen to stumble upon my little ole blog about who I am, what I am about, and why I decided I wanted to start this blog.

I am a mom of 3 beautiful children; Brooklyn (7), Korben (2), and Lincoln (1).
I have an amazing, makes me want to pull my hair out but I wouldn't want anyone else in the world, husband. 
Unless you're a good looking hockey player! 

I was a manager of a retail store for four years before I became a stay at home mom in December of 2011, when I had my third child. Daycare expenses are a B!%@#

In being a stay at home mom, I wanted to find something to do other than be Suzy Homemaker. Who am I kidding, I'm the complete opposite! Just trying to be real here! When I get the time I educate people on the importance of whole food nutrition and tell them about the next best thing to whole fruits and vegetables, and how to help bridge the gap between what we eat and what we need to eat.

Along with becoming healthier, I am on a journey to lose weight. I want to share that journey to help inspire people on their own journey.

This is me taking on being a mom times three, a wife, and a future skinny girl!  That's 5...

No comments:

Post a Comment