Saturday, March 16, 2013

Spring Break and Diet Challenge

Thank God this week is finally over! Brooklyn and Korben have been in San Antonio all week for spring break. I think my motivation to hit the gym went with them. I have not gotten a workout in all week. I regret not pushing myself to go, but it's in the past now. Going forward I need to keep in mind if I want to see change, I need to make a change and get my lazy ass to the gym!

This week wasn't a total Fat Girl week. I did sort of get a pretty good arm work out in. My aunt is completely remodeling her kitchen I was hired on to help pull up there hard wood floors. That shit is NOT easy!

BEFORE imagine just a little bit more wood flooring 

AFTER 
had to move all the wood on the right to the bed of a truck too

Along with jumping on the motivation train, I know.. cheesy, I will be doing the "military diet" I found here via Pinterest. I have already done it once. It's so super easy. Only 3 days and they tell you exactly what to eat and even drink which is mainly water, duh! I lost 8lbs when I stuck to it. I could never complete another 3 days after the 4 day rest. I blame the tuna, which I am not a big fan of. I am wanting to try it again so I can prove to myself that I CAN follow through with something for 3 days. Help turn up my motivation. I will be working out (running), which something I didn't do the first time. After the 4 rest days I plan on doing something else just to compare the two. I will talk more about that on next weeks post.

And I leave you with the cutest boys  in my life!


No comments:

Post a Comment